Apr 30, 2015

1

April 2015 - Home & America.



After not making it through the qualifiers in Morocco, I lost a lot of my motivation to ride and train again. So I went home with the goal to rest, refresh my mind and start over again. At home the wind was good and I was having fun again, kitting with my friends and hanging out. We built a slider in my home spot and that got me really stoked to ride again, I even shot some photos with it. I released another episode of #Teammates which again had lots of repercussion. I flew to Toronto and we did a road trip with Sam from Toronto, Niagara Falls, Boston, NYC, Washington and ended in Hatteras. We even kitted in Boston with the locals and they enjoyed watching us ride at their spot, it was really fun as Woo hooked me up with a device and now it’s game ON for me as well! Now here in Hatteras, I’m finishing off my TripleS wildcard and hopefully I will be in the event! Looking forward to get some riding done here in Hatteras and film, shoot an have fun like always. 

For more about my road trip click here -> #TheAmericanDream 





No comments:

Post a Comment