May 12, 2014

1

PKRA Leucate.

I've been very busy the last two weeks so I couldn't update my blog, sorry guys!


So the PKRA Leucate wasn't a success for me, the forecast was looking super strong like every year, everyone was kiting on the smallest kites. My first heat was against Jerry van der Kopp I did a really good heat but looks like Jerry was riding better. In my second heat I had to go against Luis Alberto Cruz and Robinson Hilario, two Dominican rippers who really killed it.


In this both two first heats I performed really well landing some tricks like FBM's but unfortunately in my last opportunity to win a spot at the main event I didn't had my best heat and my really good friend David Tonijuan won against me.


Even though I didn't had my best result I'm so happy about how I rode on those crazy conditions and also so stoked for my teammates and friends who did a great job, like Alex Neto who's killing it this season and young rippers like David who are building their name on it.

Cheers,
Noe.

No comments:

Post a Comment